Friday, 9 June 2017

Do Not Offend Me Any Longer

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the King of Glory. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not refuse Me. Open your hearts, and seek My divine will over you. Surrender. Give Me reign. Give Me permission to transfigure you in Love. Accept My corrections. Be holy. Uproot all sin from your lives. Embrace purity. Walk in obedience. Abandon the ways of the world, Little Ones. Do not offend Me any longer. Do not fornicate, or engage in adultery. Do not commit sins of impurity, and call abominations Love. My Little Ones. Obey Me. Keep My commandments, and truly desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. I hope in you. Draw near to Me. I so desire to crown you in righteousness. Time is of the essence. Obey. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom