Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Fight For Love

Children of My Divine Heart,
I know the deepest secrets of your hearts. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Enter into My divine will, and work in My vineyard. Abandon your plans. Abandon your dreams, and all that you desire. Cling to My divine will. Look for Truth. Pray without ceasing. I will reward your efforts. Salvation is freely given to you, therefore gift others in love as well. Do not judge. Do not hate. Love as never before. Love your ennemies. Invite them at your table. Make time for them. You will only truly come to understand My love when you do this. Obey. Obey Me in all things. I hope in you. Break free from the world. Abandon the rat race. You have far more important matters to attend to. Engage in spiritual warfare. Encamp angels all around you. Fight for Love. Persevere. Never abandon the fight. Use the weapons at your disposal, and walk in faith. Do your part. I created each of you for My glory. Find your true purpose. Walk in it. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom