Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Find The Truth

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in your efforts to please Me this day. I rejoice in all that you do to bring about My Kingdom of Love upon the Earth. I invite you to a life of prayer. I invite you to break free from the world, and to seek My divine will for all humanity. Walk the Earth in all humility, but teach My ways. Lead others to the faith. Many have never heard of Me. Beloved, I must caution you this day. Have no other gods before Me. Pray only to Me. Do not pray to the Virgin Mary, or to the Saints. This offends Me greatly. Pray the Our Father as Jesus instructed you to in My Holy Scriptures. Pray unto Me, your Father on High. Pray, and ask for the desires of your heart. Do not break My commandments, Little Ones. Those who openly refuse Me, and remain disobedient will endure My wrath for all eternity. Obey. Pray in tongues. Pray as often as you can. Honor Me. Your lives must witness to My glory, to My mercy, and to My love for all. Beloved, those who err will be thrown into the Fires of Hell. Make no mistake about it. I love you with an everlasting love, but I Am is a just god. I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. Follow your hearts. Align your lives to My divine will, and remain obedient to Me. Millions are now deceived. Find the Truth. The Truth will set you free. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom