Tuesday, 6 June 2017

I Leave Nothing To Chance

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender at once. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Enter into My divine will. Truly desire to honor Me. Your lives must witness to My glory. Witness to others of the blessings I have bestowed upon you. Witness to others of My mercy, and love. Witness to those who seek Me, and who has no idea how to draw near to Me. My Little Ones, witness of My love, and lead those closest to you. Often, I direct the Lost to your very doorstep. Serve in all humility. I leave nothing to chance. Know that My hand is acting upon your lives. I protect you, and guide you always. I lead many to you so that you may witness to My glory, of My majesty, and tremendous love for all humanity. Work in My vineyard until I call you home. I trust in you. I trust that you will be good stewards of all the blessings I release to you, and those you love. Serve, and wait on My miracles of grace to overcome the entire world you live in. Walk in faith, and rejoice in My master plan. I love you with an everlasting love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom