Friday, 16 June 2017

I Unmask Instruments Of Demonic Influence

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you into instruments of My grace, and mercy. Accept My invitation to serve. Change for My glory. Do not refuse Me. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Desire to honor Me. Desire to do My divine will. Abandon the ways of men. Never follow the ungodly. Remain faithful to Me. Keep My commandments. I now reveal many of Satan s lies to the world. I unmask instruments of demonic influence hiding in your midst. Learn to recognize them. Pray for discernment, Beloved. Align your actions to My divine will. Walk in faith. I promise to strengthen you as you walk, and journey back to Me. Trust in My master plan. I bless you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom