Saturday, 3 June 2017

Ignorance Of My Commandments

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I desire to abide in you. I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission. I will never violate your free will. Beloved, because of this, some of you will enter into Hell Fire. My Little Ones, hear Me. Do not ignore My warnings. Be right with Me. Uproot all sin. Be holy. I hope in you, Little Ones. Do not turn your backs to Me. My gift of salvation is yours to claim. Satan may promise your riches, position, and honor, but he never keeps his word. Beloved, wake up. Be not deceived. Repent. Repent of all wrongdoing. Return to Me. Do not pretend to simply honor Me. Your actions must align with your words. Remember that I witness all you say, and do. I know your most secret thoughts. You can hide nothing from Me. You will answer for every broken law. When you appear before Me, know that Ignorance of My commandments you will not be able to plead in your defense, because I have engraved all My laws upon your hearts. Be right with Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom