Sunday, 11 June 2017

Keep Watch

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Draw near to Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am, your Father on High, the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. Seek My divine will. Abandon the ways of the world. Do not break My laws, and think that you will go unpunished. Beloved, you err. Satan has deceived you. Awake from your slumber. Keep watch. The hour nears. Be right with Me. Enter into My divine will, and remain obedient. Humble yourselves before the One True God. Destroy your idols, and make time for Me. You must enter into relationship with Me. If you are not intimate with Me, you will not be in a position to tickle My heart. Beloved, I hope in you. Sin no more. Hear Me. Accept the gift of salvation today. Repent, and amend your wicked ways. Decide for Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom