Friday, 2 June 2017

Open Your Eyes To The Truth

Children Created For My Glory,
I hope in you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission. I walk the Earth. I search for those who need My love. I disguise myself, and also send angels to minister to you. My Little Ones, I have not left you orphans. Trust in Me. Open your eyes to the Truth. I Am provides all that you need. I meet all your needs, and often bless you without your knowledge. Draw near to Me. Hope in My master plan. Know that I know what is best for you all. I Am, your Father, commands you to obey. Walk in love. Honor Me with your lives. Give Me your hearts. Allow Me to reign over every aspect of your lives, even your sexuality. Trust, My Little Ones. I will restore relationships unto you, and make you whole. Honor Me. Be patient with Me. Wait on Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom