Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Pray For Deliverance

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission. I will never violate you. I await your fiat, and will teach you all things. Beloved, draw near to Me. Spend time with Me in prayer. Do not count the time you spend with Me. There is nothing wrong with spending hours in prayer. Kneel before Me in all humility, and grow in love. Those who obey My directive will be blessed beyond imagination. Beloved, do not be fooled into accepting sin as the norm. Adultery plagues the Earth. Marriages, and families are under siege. Satan reigns over hearts of fathers who refuse to glorify Me because they are too caught up in desires of the flesh. Beloved, pray. Increase your prayer time. Bind and cast out demons. When your finally become free of the chains that bind you, you will magnify My most holy name, and honor Me with ease, with joy, with every fibre of your being. This is My desire. Help those in need. Pray for deliverance. You may bind and cast out demons at a distance. You have been richly gifted. Give freely to all those who ask for your help. I will reward your efforts. I will grant you a powerful anointing of the Holy Spirit when you engage in spiritual warfare. Trust in Me. Do not fear your defeated foes. Never fear Satan. I have given you authority over him. You would do well to remember this. Exercise your authority every day of your life. This is your mandate. Take up this mandate, and rejoice in it. You will change the world by it. I bless you, Beloved. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom