Monday, 12 June 2017

Pray, Little Ones

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am, the King of Glory. Kneel before Me in all humility. Worship Me. Do not have other gods before Me. Break your idols, and repent of all wrongdoing. Offend Me no more. Hear Me. I will not tolerate your disobedience much longer. My hand is ready to strike the Earth. My wrath nears. Pray, Little Ones. Pray for many souls will perish, and enter into Hell Fire. Beloved, I have gifted you with much. Pray without ceasing for some will return to Me at the very last second. Pray, Little Ones. I hope in you. Never tire of praying to Me. Set your priorities in order. Live as saints. I bless you. I will reward your efforts. Love as never before. Love as I love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom