Friday, 23 June 2017

¨Pray...Through The Holy Spirit

Children of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission. I desire to bless you beyond imagination. Draw near to Me. Invite Me within. Call on My Spirit to descend upon you. Pray as often as possible through the Holy Spirit. Those prayers tickle My heart. Remember to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Make use of all weapons at your disposal. The Holy Spirit is My ambassador on Earth. He will recreate all things for My glory. Simply pray in all confidence, but pray in tongues, Beloved. One day, you will understand many mysteries. For the time being, remain obedient, and yield to My divine will. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom