Monday, 26 June 2017

Remember Always That You Are Heaven Bound

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. Draw near to Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Author of Life. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Walk the Earth in all humility, and preach the Good News. Preach My words of love to the world. Minister to those in need. Abandon your plans. Pray for discernment. Pray for direction. I will guide your every step, and provide all that you require to minister, and to do My work. Beloved, many refuse Me. Do not be counted amongst the disobedient for great will be their torment. Obey My commandments, and guard your souls from all stain. Walk in faith. Hope in Love. Witness to My glory. Tell others of the wonders I have done in your life. Those who freely give their lives for Me will be rewarded, and crowned by Me in Paradise. Keep your gaze on Heaven, and remember always that you are Heaven bound. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom