Thursday, 1 June 2017

Satan Rejoices

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Abandon the ways of the world. Uproot all sin. Be holy. I invite you to holiness, Beloved. Once more, I place My hope in you. Do not disappoint Me. Decide for Me. Renounce all sin. Walk blameless in My sight. Time is of the essence. Refuse to compromise your eternity. Decide now. Those who refuse Me will be thrown into the Fire of Hell by their own fault. Beloved, do not reject Me. Hear Me. Many are Lost, and Satan rejoices in their destruction. My Little Ones, My plans for you are perfect. Set your free will at My feet, and walk in faith. Die to the world. Die to this life. Prepare your spiritual existence now. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom