Sunday, 18 June 2017

Sin... It Brings Condemnation

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Rejoice. I seek you out. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to work in you. My Little Ones, be holy. Uproot all sin from your lives. I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. You know right from wrong. Do not pretend to ignore My laws. You only fool yourselves. Beloved, break free from all sin. Be right with Me. Walk the Earth in all humility. Adore only Me. Do not kneel before any idol. Do not consider individuals your idols. Repent of all wrongdoing. I have issued warning after warning, and still you remain deaf to My commands. Align your free will with My divine will or fall under My just judgment. Repent, Little Ones. Repent, and return to Me. You might think that sin brings you happiness, but it only brings you condemnation. Wake up for time is of the essence. I hope in you. I desire to have you with Me in Paradise. Obey Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom