Saturday, 10 June 2017

Soon Begins The Harvest

Children Created For My Glory,
I seek you out. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Return to Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Accept My gifts today. Accept the gift of salvation, Beloved. Do not cling to sin. Abandon the ways of the world. Give Me reign. Give Me permission to lead you back to the fold. Be right with Me. Honor Me with your lives. Honor all covenants which unite Me to you. Honor your marriage vows, and die to self. Die to the desires of your hearts. Live for My glory. Repent of all wrongdoing. Holiness is expected of you. I created you for My glory. Live as My heirs. I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. Do not pretend to honor Me any longer. Soon, I will pour down My wrath upon all humanity. Hear Me. This is not a game. Obey My every instruction. Be holy. Kneel before Me in all humility, and align your free will to My divine will. Hear Me. Satan has deceived so many. Soon begins the harvest, and many souls will be forever lost to Me. Obey, Little Ones. Do not gamble with your eternal destination. Walk in faith. I leave you My kiss of peace. I desire to have you with Me in Paradise. Live for My glory. Shalom