Sunday, 25 June 2017

Suicide Offends Me

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace, and mercy. My Little Ones, I encourage you to persevere through life s trials. Keep your gaze on Me, and walk in faith. Do not despair. Do not fall to temptation. Do not offend Me by taking your life. Beloved, I created you with a purpose. I do not make junk. Honor Me. Seek your purpose in life. Pray in order to discover it, when you need to. Trust in Me. Abandon the ways of the world. Live as saints. Suicide offends Me greatly. All those who commit this sin in My sight merit eternal damnation. Decide to live for My glory. Bless Me beyond imagination, Little Ones. Live for Me. I bless you now. My triune blessing is yours to share. Walk in love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom