Saturday, 17 June 2017

To Accelerate Conversions, Pray In Tongues

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Hear Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Draw near to Me. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. I rejoice in your efforts. Strive for holiness. I encamp angels around you to keep you safe. Put on My full armor, and walk the Earth as My heirs. Abandon your plans. Hope in things to come. Do not fear events foretold. Give Me your hearts. Give Me reign. Worship Me. Worship Me, and spend time with Me each day. Grow in relationship with Me for your spiritual growth is all that matters. My Little Ones, your time is so short. Repent. Repent, My Little Ones, for millions who reject Me will soon regret their indifference, and their decisions to turn their backs to Me. They will regret this decision for all time, and be made to suffer an eternity of torment as a result. Be right with Me, Beloved. Allow Me entry. Give Me reign. Increase your prayer time. Pray in tongues. Pray in the Spirit. In order to accelerate conversions, pray in tongues, Beloved. Be faithful to this instruction. I bless you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom