Friday, 30 June 2017

Your Marriages Are To Glorify Me

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. I witness all you do. I hear every curse you pronounce upon those who hurt you. Beloved, why do you insist on hurting Me so much? I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am.  I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender unto Love. Give Love permission. I await your fiat. Make yourselves obedient unto the death. Obey Me in all things. Keep My commandments. Do not make yourselves as gods. You are nothing. Know your place. I designed you for My glory. Your lives do not belong to you, Beloved. They are truly mine. When you finally grasp this Truth, you will be in a better position to decide what to do with your lives. When you realize that your lives are truly mine, you will understand that your marriages are to glorify Me, and are meant to honor Me. This brief existence on Earth is but a passage, a way to Me. Your purpose is to honor Me. Do not be fooled by Satan into thinking that your life is for your own pleasure, and satisfaction. You err. Do not compromise your values, and all morality now.  The expression of perversions of all kinds only interest Satan. Perversion is Satan's way of gaining souls. Satan is behind every addiction. You would do well to remember that Satan plays for keeps. Once your soul is claimed by Satan, he will chain you to sin in order to secure your eternal damnation. Satan rejoices in all sin.  Your immoral desires and failure to uproot sins of the flesh greatly please Satan. Beloved, once you decide to make sin your norm, your name is erased from the Book of Life. Only those whose name is written in the Book of Life will enter Heaven.  Repent of all wrongdoing. Kneel before Me in all humility. Break all ungodly soul ties, and return to the fold. Honor Me. I will forgive your iniquities, your transgressions, and all sin, if you ask Me. Do not sin by omission. Do not accept sin or think it will ever be acceptable to Me. This is Satan's greatest deception. Abortion is murder. Adultery is a grievous offense. All My commandments you must keep. Do not postpone your conversions, Children. Many will fall into Hell's Fire today. Live as saints. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom