Friday, 28 July 2017

Ask, And Forgiveness Will Be Yours

Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. I desire to abide in you. Accept My invitation to draw near to Me. I will never violate your free. However, I have many blessings for you this day. Enter into My divine will, and walk blameless in My sight. Do not refuse Me. Obey My every instruction. Grow in holiness. Desire to please Me in all that you say, think, and do. Uproot all sin from your lives. Repent. No sin is too great for My love knows no bounds. Nothing that you have done could ever prevent Me from forgiving you. Ask for My forgiveness now. Open your hearts to Me for I only wish to love you. Ask, and forgiveness will be yours. I wait on you. Do not postpone this repentance. I hope in you. My embrace awaits you. Gift Me with joy beyond measure. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom