Monday, 31 July 2017

Carnal Pleasures

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Gift Me now. Abandon the ways of the flesh. Desire holiness, and honor Me with your lives. Witness to My glory, and to My interventions in your lives. Recognize My seal on situations, and circumstances. I desire only what is best for you. Often, I put you through trials in order to test your resolve, and to determine your love for Me. Many fail Me. Beloved, strive to please Me in all that you say, think, and do. I will reward you upon your passing. The joy you will experience when you finally behold My face will flood your souls. In that instant, you will know that all your sacrifices were worth it. I have prepared a place for you. I desire to have you with Me in Paradise for all eternity. Do not compromise your eternal destination in order to enjoy moments of carnal pleasure. Repent for you err. Draw near to Me. Be faithful to Me. All your relationships must witness to My glory. You would do well to remember this. I bless you, and leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom