Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Cover Your Soul, Body, And Spirit With The Precious Blood Of Jesus

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Draw near to Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to abide in you. Do not refuse Me. My Little Ones, I enjoy the time you spend with Me. Grow in love for this greatly pleases Me. Every morning, put on My full armor, and pray. Cover your soul, body, and spirit with the Precious Blood of Jesus. Do not go about your daily affairs without protection for Satan is the Devourer. He roams the Earth in search of easy prey. Do not fall into his hands. Guard your souls for they are mine. Guard them from all sin, and lead others to holiness. Repent of all wrongdoing. Repent, and be faithful to Me. Keep My commandments, Beloved. This is not a game. Pray without ceasing. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Pick up My words of Love, Holy Scriptures, and spend time with Me. Our relationship is of the utmost importance. You would do well to remember this. I hope in you. My triune blessing is yours to share. Shalom