Saturday, 22 July 2017

Decide To Honor Me

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Enter into My divine will. Be right with Me. Walk blameless in My sight. Truly desire holiness. Desire to please Me, and to be used by Me. Accept to serve in My vineyard. Beloved, many are called, but so few respond favorably to this invitation to serve. Beloved, when you accept My invitation, you will fall under My protection, and provision. I will bestow many graces, and blessings upon you, and those you love. Do not reject Me. Uproot all sin from your heart. Be pure in mind, in deed. Decide to honor Me. Spend time with Me. Enter into relationship with Me for this is crucial. Your eternal destination depends on the spiritual journey you undertake. Those who refuse Me, and who turn their backs to Me, those who pretend to honor Me, will all know My wrath. Choose wisely. I have gifted you with discernement. Abide in Me. Be faith filled. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors, and rejoice in My master plan. I will reveal many things to you, in time. As you wait on Me, remain in prayer. I hope in you. Do not disappoint Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom