Thursday, 13 July 2017

Demons... They Operate Unchecked

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abandon the ways of the world. Be pure in thought, in word, and in action. Do not compromise your eternal destination for pleasures of the flesh. Hear Me. Many will enter into the Fires of Hell because of sins of the flesh. Do not commit adultery. Do not fornicate. Be pure. Your bodies are My temples. I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. You can not pretend to ignore My laws. Stop lying to yourselves, to your children, and to the world. Be holy. I expect holiness from all those who call themselves mine. Repent. Uproot all sin from your lives. Break all ungodly soul ties. Exercise the spiritual authority I have given you over demons. Bind and cast them out of your bodies. They operate unchecked, and this explains for the many trials you suffer. You are demonized. Expel them from your bodies without delay. Your lives will then be less difficult to manage. Demons propel you toward addictions of all kinds. Expel them. Break generational curses, or find someone who is able to do this for you. My Church is in great need of healing. Obey this instruction, and My Church will begin to heal. I hope in you. I bless you, Beloved. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom