Wednesday, 19 July 2017

Forerunners In This Army

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Beloved, I now raise up an army of prayer warriors. You will be forerunners in this army. I will teach you all that you need to know. Trust in Me. I will use you for My glory, and your hearts will rejoice in Me. I will transform your lives, and draw you nearer to Me. I will speak to your hearts, and manifest My tremendous love for humanity through each, and every one of you. My Little Ones, My heart invites you to draw a little nearer. Be still, and know that I Am is God. I Am, the One True God, calls to you. I extend this invitation of love to all My children now. Find rest in My arms of love. I will shelter you from the storms of life. Walk in faith. Miracles await you. Nations will kneel before Me, and hearts will change because you stand in faith. Walk the Earth as My heirs. My triune blessing descends upon you. I anoint you with the oil of gladness. Spread this joy. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom