Monday, 3 July 2017

Hold Vigils of Prayer The Whole Night Through

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Author of All Things, the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace, and mercy. Abandon the ways of the world. Draw near to Me. Spend time with Me in adoration. Pray for discernment. Pray for change. Do not take up arms. Do not engage in war. Satan is behind all war. Pray, My Little Ones for Satan desires to control you all. Hold vigils of prayer the whole night through. Pray during the darkness. Your nocturnal efforts, I will reward with blessings unheard of. Weaken the forces of Evil. Pray without ceasing. I hope in you. Be faithful to this mandate. I count on you. I need your prayers to change the world. Obey My instruction. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom