Wednesday, 12 July 2017

I Will Transform Your Lives For My Glory

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the King of Glory, the Great I Am. Open your hearts now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and for My glory alone. Kneel before Me in all humility. Seek My face. Turn your gaze to the cross. Look to Me for direction. Let Me guide your every decision. Before you make any decision in life, kneel before Me, and ask Me if this decision would please Me. Do not break My laws. Keep My commandments. Be holy. Be holy as your Father on High is holy. Trust in Me. Trust in My master plan. Abandon your desires of the flesh. Walk in purity. I will circumcise your hearts, when you allow it. I will transform your lives for My glory. I hope in you. When you make yourselves obedient, many others will follow suit. Beloved, souls hang in the balance. Assist Me with your prayers. I need to bring My children back to the fold. Any change you make will help others decide. Model virtue. Be holy. Holiness is expected of you. Ponder this teaching. Make it yours. I bless you, Beloved. My triune  blessing is yours to share. I leave you My kiss of peace. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Shalom