Wednesday, 26 July 2017

Learn To Recognize My Voice, And To Discern

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Time is of the essence. Draw near to Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, your Father on High. Listen to My voice. Learn to recognize My voice, and to discern My divine will over your lives. Pray without ceasing. Pray for direction. I Am. I will teach you all that you need to know. Make yourselves obedient to Me. Hear My call. I will plant you in various part of My vineyard, and watch you bloom. Open your hearts to My divine will. Surrender unto Love. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to position you for My glory in My vineyard. Serve in all humility. Satan rages, and his time nears an end. Hope in Me. Miracles will befall those who trust, and obey Me. Do not fear events foretold. Work with Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. I love you so. Shalom