Sunday, 2 July 2017

Let Your Marriage Covenants Give Me Glory

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. Honor Me, and make yourselves obedient unto the death. Only those who persevere in love will enter into My presence. Beloved, do not gamble with your eternal destination. Live as saints. Keep My commandments. Protect all life. Protect your families, and let your marriage covenants give Me glory. Walk in faith. Those who have marital difficulties are undergoing trials of faith. Persevere in love. Pray together. Pray as a family. Satan plans to destroy the family unit in order to control the world. Do not allow your governments to legislate against the holy institution of marriage. Stand your ground. Offer up your marriages as sacrificial offerings of your love for Me. Offer up your marriages to honor Me, each day. Persevere in love. Never give up on your marriage for it is My greatest blessing to you. Never give up on your spouse. Support your spouse. Remember always that I initiated all love relationships that were anchored in holy matrimony. I Am,  the Author of Love is behind all marriages. I created each one for the other. Those who have entered into a marriage covenant in My sight must honor their pledges unto death. This is My divine will. Only death puts an end to a marriage covenant. Honor Me through your marriages, and be holy. This is My command. Do not commit adultery. Safeguard your marriages, and keep your marriage bed undefiled. I hope in you. I will restore many marriages as of this day. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom