Tuesday, 11 July 2017

Memorize Holy Scriptures

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Give Me permission to work in you. Beloved, time is of the essence. Assist Me with your prayers. I hope in you. Make time for prayer. Read My words of Love to you. Read Holy Scriptures for they contain all that you need. They will teach you My ways, and draw you to Me. Beloved, begin to memorize Scriptures, if you have not already begun to do so. My word will protect you, each time you speak it. Memorize Holy Scriptures for this is crucial to your survival. Do not refuse Me. Stand your ground. Walk in faith. You are mine. Carry your Bibles with you everywhere you go. Turn off your televisions, and draw near to Me a little more each day. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom