Sunday, 30 July 2017

Protect The Covenant Which Binds Us. Keep It

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. Repent. Walk blameless in My sight. Desire holiness. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to speak to your hearts. My Little Ones, grow in holiness. Abandon the ways of the world. Live for My glory, and My glory alone. Make time for prayer. Lead others to a life of prayer, and worship. Think of Me more often. Forget your troubles, and trust in Me. Satan has greatly deceived you. Set your priorities in order. Do not chase vain pursuits. Do not have dreams which shut Me out of your very existence. Obey My commandments, and draw nearer to Me with each passing day. Kneel in all humility, and keep your gaze on Me. I will teach you all things. Miracles await you. Protect the covenant which binds us. Keep it holy. Honor Me through all your relationships. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom