Saturday, 1 July 2017

Return To Me, Canada

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I hope in you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Keep My commandments. Do not quarrel. Live for peace. Unite yourselves in love. Do not discriminate, or seek to wrong those who share your world. Be open to discussion, and work to secure peace in your villages, and nations. Pray together. Each nation must have ambassadors before My throne of mercy. Each nation must kneel before Me in adoration, and humble itself before Me. I will bless all nations that obey, and keep My commandments. This day, I warn Canada to align itself to My divine will. Any laws which promote perversion, immorality, and promiscuity will call down My wrath upon Canada. This day, I call you all to holiness. Hear Me. Do not disobey Me. Canadians must honor the decisions of the Fathers of Confederation. Every nation of the world must kneel before Me, and magnify My most holy name. Legislate for My glory. I will hold you accountable for your actions. Do not corrupt the innocent. All nations which refuse Me will know great destruction. As celebrations are underway in Canada, My prophets pray for the safety of this nation. Beloved, I am ready to remove My hand of protection from this nation, because of the abominations it promotes. Return to Me, Canada, for time is of the essence. I hope in you. Do not refuse Me. Shalom