Saturday, 29 July 2017

The Affairs Of Your Father In Heaven

Children of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All Things. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace, and mercy for the world. Accept My invitation to serve. Work in My vineyard. I call many, but so millions refuse Me. Beloved, you must tend to the affairs of your Father in Heaven. I need your arms to touch those I love. Abide in Me. Accept to reach out to the Lost. Model virtue. Be holy. Too much remains to be done. My master plan nears completion. Satan has many of My Children captive, and chained to sins of the flesh. Beloved, pray without ceasing. I hope in you. I desire to transform your world. Gift Me with your fiat. I leave you My kiss of peace. I bless you now. I rejoice in you. Shalom