Saturday, 8 July 2017

The Book Of Life

Children Created For My Glory,
I yearn for your love. I Am. I Am the King of Saints. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the King of Kings. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission. I desire to draw you nearer to Me. I desire holiness for you all. Beloved, enter into My divine will, and honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Satan plans your destruction, but I will guide, and protect all those who obey Me until they draw their final breath. Beloved, recognize My works, and My interventions, to keep you safe. Sometimes, I prevent you from assisting to concerts, and others worldly affairs in order to protect your souls from contamination. Beloved, I leave nothing to chance. Sometimes, Satan accuses you before My throne, and I am forced to allow him to hold you captive because of your sinful ways. My Little Ones, abandon all sin. When you err, this grants Satan legal ground over you. Do not gamble with your eternal destination. Break free from Satan, and all his deceptions. Seek the Truth. It is written that the Truth will set you free. Expose lies, and deceptions. I invite you to serve, to work in My vineyard, no matter how difficult this may be. Serve in all humility, and obey My voice. When you know that you have fallen to sin, repent, and quickly return to Me. Keep My commandments always. Those who refuse Me decide for Satan. You can not have two Masters. I Am, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, I, the Alpha and the Omega, the Great I Am desire to have you with Me in Paradise. Do not do things which bring about the removal of your name from the Book of Life. Be sure to live in accordance to My laws. I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. Live for My glory, and My glory alone. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom