Friday, 21 July 2017

These Will Be Thrown Into... Hell

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Enter into My divine will. Remain there. Desire to truly honor Me with your lives. Uproot all sin, and repent of the iniquity of your forefathers. Repent in My sight. Ask for forgiveness. Be right with Me. I call many to repentance, and they refuse Me. Many vow to remain chained to their sinful ways. They justify their sins, and refuse to obey Me. Beloved, these will be thrown into the fires of Hell. When they enter there, they will realize the error of their ways. They will be tormented for eternity. My mercy will never reach them. Beloved, repent while you have time. I hope in you. I desire to bless you, but your sins cut you off from My grace. Repent, and return to the fold. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom