Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Unite in Prayer

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission. I walk the Earth in search of humble, and obedient hearts, and find so few. My heart breaks for love of you. Beloved, look around you. Destruction looms. Satan controls your schools, and higher institutions of learning. Satan controls your governments. You must pray. Pray for change. Hold vigils of prayer, and present your cases before My Courtroom in order to free your nations from Satan's grip. Hold vigils, and repent of all wrongdoing. I hope to bless nations soon. Do not disappoint Me. Unite in prayer. Unite in prayer in order to transform your world. Break free from traditions which keep you in bondage. Read My words of love to you, and find the Truth. Much change is needed at this time. Accept to lead others back to Me. I will strengthen, and protect you. Ask for the graces you require. Much needs to change. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom