Sunday, 9 July 2017

Wait On Me

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. My love for you is without condition. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am, the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. I will never violate your free will. Gift Me with tokens of your love this day. Enter into My divine will, and make every effort to remain there until your passing. When you cross over into the spiritual realm many secrets will be revealed to you. Until that glorious day, wait on Me. Be patient. Grow in faith. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Do not reject Me. Those who reject Me will be thrown into the Lake of Fire. Remember to honor Me always for this is your life purpose. Glorify My most holy name. Live as saints. Uproot all sin from your lives. Lead others to holiness. Model virtue, and obedience at this time. Satan now deceives the masses. Do not be counted amongst the Lost. Pray. Be faithful to your prayer life, and ask for conversions. Many will repent moments before they die. Never give up hope. Love as I love. Become Love. I bless you, My Little Ones. Remember that your Father on High witnesses all that you say, think, and do. Allow Me the joy of crowning you in righteousness when you appear before My throne. Shalom