Thursday, 20 July 2017

You Will Answer For Every Transgression

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice. I stand before you. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Allow Me entry into your hearts. Give Me reign. You were created for My glory. You would do well to remember this. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Abandon the ways of the world, Beloved. So many refuse to honor Me. Millions have chosen to adore idols instead of Me. This greatly wounds My heart. My Little Ones, keep My commandments. Obey My voice. I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. When you exercise your free will, and align yourselves against My divine will, you will answer for every transgression. Hear Me. Be right with Me. Ponder the decisions you make daily. Be sure to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Be faithful to Me. Honor the covenant which binds us. Remain in My divine will. My will now becomes manifest on Earth. I Am controls everything. Know your place in the grand design of My master plan. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom