Saturday, 15 July 2017

Your Lives Are Not Your Own

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace, and mercy. I desire to lead you to holiness. Abide in Me. Find rest in My arms of love. Make time for prayer. Enter into My divine will each day. I have created you with a purpose, and engraved this purpose upon your hearts. Discover your true purpose in life. Discover it for My glory. Your gifts are tied to it. When you do realize your true purpose in life, strive towards excellence. Bring it to fruition. Your purpose is tied to My master plan. You would do well to remember this. Each of My children must serve in My vineyard as My heirs. Your lives are not your own. I hope in you. I bless you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom