Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Your Time On Earth

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Draw near to Me. Enter in My divine will. Truly desire to honor Me. Do not remain so caught up in the world. Break free from the chains that bind you. Luxuries do not ensure your happiness. Abandon the rat race. Make time for prayer. Kneel before Me, and speak to Me more often. Tell Me the desires of your heart. Many blessings go unclaimed. Beloved, My master plan nears fruition. Millions refuse Me, and will scream for mercy when they cross into Hell. My Little Ones, your time on Earth is so short. Make the best of it. Pray without ceasing. Learn My ways. Keep My commandments. Walk in faith. I have gifted you with so much. Obey. Keep the covenant which binds us. This is not a game. I should not have to remind you of the importance of honoring Me, each day. Live as saints. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom