Thursday, 3 August 2017

Discover This Purpose... Accept It

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. I only desire what is best for you. From the instant of your conception, I planned everything about your life, and gave you a purpose. Today, I invite you to discover this purpose, and to accept it with all your heart. Glorify Me by your lives. Abandon the ways of the world. Abandon your chosen path. Pray for My direction, and for the strength you need to change for My glory. You were created for My glory, and My glory alone. Pick up your mandates, and walk in faith. I promise that it will be well worth your efforts, and sacrifices. I will reward you in time. I count on you. I place all My hope in you. When you are judged, you will be made to answer for how much of this purpose you accomplished. You would do well to remember this. Live for Me. My blessing descends upon you now. Do not disappoint Me. This purpose is also engraved upon your heart. Kneel before Me in prayer, and I will reveal it to you. You each have a role to play in My master plan. I have chosen each of you, and gifted you according to your purpose. Each step you take should gift the world with manifestations of this purpose over your life. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom