Saturday, 5 August 2017

Do Not Accept Lies

Children Created For My Glory,
Repent of all wrongdoing. Draw near to Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Abandon your ways. Kneel before Me in all humility. Pray for discernment. Do not accept lies as truth. The Deceiver plans your destruction. Be true to Me. Uproot all sin from your lives. Rejoice in My master plan. Offer up thanksgiving each day. As you wait on Me, repent of all impatience, and of your desire to control. Be holy. Miracles await those who honor Me. I will reward those who fight for Me, those who obey My laws, and who value My presence in their lives. Ponder this instruction. Be right with Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom