Saturday, 12 August 2017

Do Not Accept Sin

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Enter into My divine will. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Uproot all sin from your lives. Do not accept sin as the norm. Do not accept sin or you will regret that decision upon your passing. Be right with Me. Live as saints. Change for My glory, and lead others back to the fold. Conversions are greatly needed. My Children err. Satan has deceived millions. Beloved, so many refuse to believe in the existence of Hell. Unless conversions take place, many will end up of that place of torment. Pray, Beloved. Pray, and never tire of praying for conversions. Your prayers are urgently needed before My throne of mercy. Gift others with tokens of your love, and affection. Do not neglect to pray for your enemies. Follow My instructions. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom