Friday, 4 August 2017

Do Not Murmur

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace, and mercy. Abandon the ways of the world. Draw near to Me. Truly desire to honor Me. Enter into My divine will. Never compromise virtue. Keep My commandments, and wait on Me. My master plan nears fruition. Do not question My ways. Do not murmur against Me. I know what is best, and what all My children need. Keep yourselves from all negativity. Offer up thanksgiving even as you wait on Me. Let nothing negative pass from your lips. Hope in Me. Ponder this teaching. Many have lost blessings, because of murmuring. Always hope in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom