Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Know Your Enemy

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire what is best for each of you. My Little Ones, uproot all sin from your lives. Be holy. Abandon the ways of the world. Know the enemy. Know every trap, every snare, every deception Satan uses to destroy you. I have richly gifted you. Use your weapons to fend off all attacks of the Devil. Arm yourselves, and foresee his schemes before they come your way. Guard your souls from all contamination. Hear Me. Many will fall into Hell Fire because of their refusal to obey Me, and keep Satan at bay. Do not play with Satan for you will surely lose every battle. Spiritual warfare must remain on your minds. Be vigilant. When you know your enemy, defeating him comes with ease. Stand your ground. Defend the faith. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom