Friday, 11 August 2017

Look At Your Lives

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender at once. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to lead you to holiness. Beloved, be right with Me. Uproot all sin from your lives. Avoid people, situations, and activities which draw you to sin. My Little Ones, you pray for discernment, but you often accept to remain blind to the Truth. My Little Ones, be careful of the friends you keep. Be careful of the places you enter into. Guard your souls. Be holy. If you know that you will be tempted, why do you open your hearts to people, activities, and situations which encourage your fall? When you die, you will be made to answer for each transgression. You would do well to remember this. Live as saints. When you appear before Me, you will be powerless. Do not die with any grievous sins upon your souls. Keep My laws. I am faithful, unchanging, and My laws are engraved upon your hearts. You have no excuse for breaching them. Look at your lives, and determine whether you honor Me by them. If the answer is no, make every effort to please Me. Now is not the time to grow lax, or to abandon morality. Stay the course. Persevere in love. I hope in you. Change for My glory. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom