Sunday, 13 August 2017

No Situation Is Out Of My Control

Children Created For My Glory,
I rejoice in you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Accept My direction. Follow My instructions. I only desire what is best for you. Give Me permission to transform your lives. Trust in Me. Do not doubt for doubt prevents My grace from acting. Walk in faith. Remember that I Am is the One True God, the God of the Impossible. No challenge, no situation is out of My control. Pray without ceasing. Miracles await those who patiently wait on Me. My perfect timing is meant to bring you to holiness. Rejoice in My master plan. Do not test Me. Trust that all contributes to the greater good. Hope in Me, even when everything seems lost. Do not be chained to your emotions. Your emotions often keep your captive. Find rest in My arms of love. Read My words of love, and draw near to Me. Live by faith. Situations are changing before your very eyes. Faith is needed to change the nations. Model obedience, and faith to those around you. I hope in you. Do not refuse Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom