Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Nothing

Children of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. Return to Me. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. I await your fiat. I will never violate your free will. Beloved, gift Me with tokens of your love, daily. Make little sacrifices to please Me. Pray. Make time to enter into relationship with Me. Nothing must ever become more important than Me. Nothing. You would do well to remember this. No spouse, no child, no animal, no activity, no television show must be more important in your heart than Me. Live in this way. When you do, all else will take care of itself. Place Me first. Honor Me. Remember to pray. Remember to take time for others as well. I hope in you. Pray with your families. Pray with friends. I now begin to fuse the hearts of those who love Me. You will be united in Love. This is My promise to you. Strive for holiness. Keep My commandments. Teach others My ways. Do not compromise virtue. Stand your ground. Walk in faith. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom