Monday, 7 August 2017

Prayer Needs To Replace Your Televisions

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you so. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. I hope in you. My master plan includes you. You would do well to remember this. You are part of My plan. I do not make junk. Return to Me. Be right with Me. Keep My commandments, and honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Abandon the ways of the world. Make time for Me. Pray. Pray Little Ones. Prayer needs to replace your televisions in your lives. Pray without ceasing, for unless you pray conversions will not take place. Pray for conversions, Beloved. Pray that My divine will comes down to Earth. I hope in you. Do not disappoint Me. Your world must change. I rejoice in your efforts to please Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom