Thursday, 10 August 2017

Stay The Course

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors for you are truly My heirs. Know your place. Know what is expected of you. Keep My commandments, and wait on My perfect timing. Do not engage in sin of any kind. Beware sins of the flesh. Satan plans your destruction through them. Many fail to see the dangers they are in. Millions never think of the state of their souls, and they quickly give in to sin thinking it the norm. Beloved, be holy. This is My expectation. Walk in holiness. Do not compromise your eternal destination for a fleeting moment of happiness. Make every decision matter in My eyes. Live for My glory. I promise an eternity of bless to those who make themselves obedient. The gift of salvation is My greatest gift to you. Do not reject My gifts, Little Ones. If you do, you will surely scream to Me for mercy in days to come. Hear My voice. Keep My commandments, and grow in love. Time is of the essence. I bless you, and desire you with Me in Heaven. Stay the course. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom