Wednesday, 2 August 2017

The Friends You Keep

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of My grace, and mercy. I call many each day. Few accept My invitation to serve. Beloved, I need your help. I need your prayers to ascend before My throne in order to secure conversions. My Little Ones, be generous with your prayers. Gift others. Pray for your enemies. Pray blessings upon them too. Obey. Keep your eyes upon the cross, and follow the steps of My son Jesus. Serve in all humility. Time is of the essence. Satan rules in the hearts of millions. He is The Destroyer, and he only seeks the destruction of those I love. Be careful of the friends you keep. Some are thrown into Hell because of their inability to say no to sin, no to people Satan deploys in their lives. Bridle your tongues, and strive for holiness. Many will fall into the Pit because they refused to be righteous, and to obey Me. Beloved, this is not a game. Your eternal destination hangs in the balance. Do not compromise your salvation. Remember that sin cuts you away from My grace, away from Heaven. Never forget this. Be mine. Witness to My mercy, and love. My Children need your words of encouragement to stay on the narrow path. Witness to them, and help them persevere in love. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom